Where is the list of common folders to index?

Steve Samuels

Nov 1, 2019, 8:09:01 AM11/1/19
to foxtrot-search
FTP 6.6.2. OS 10.14.2

 I have previously  seen the  list of common folders  (DropBox, iCloud Drive etc.)  to index with check boxes, but I have forgotten how how to reveal it.  Please refresh my memory.

Thanks
Message has been deleted

Steve Samuels

Nov 1, 2019, 8:20:56 AM11/1/19
to foxtrot-search
That's 10.14.6, not 10.14.2.

CTM Development - FoxTrot Search

Nov 1, 2019, 2:15:49 PM11/1/19
to Foxtrot Search
Hello,

In FoxTrot Pro, that would be under the second pane of the “Manage Indices” window when you have an index selected.

Regards,

jean michel/ctm qa

On Nov 1, 2019, at 1:20 PM, Steve Samuels <sjsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's 10.14.6, not 10.14.2.

On Friday, November 1, 2019 at 8:09:01 AM UTC-4, Steve Samuels wrote:
FTP 6.6.2. OS 10.14.2

 I have previously  seen the  list of common folders  (DropBox, iCloud Drive etc.)  to index with cHello,