Re: CTM Development SA existe t'elle?

Message has been deleted

David Levy

Feb 20, 2020, 7:24:06 AM2/20/20
to foxtrot-search

I'm pretty sure they still exist. They respond to emails I send.

David Levy
Department of Philosophy
University of Edinburgh

On 20 Feb 2020, at 11:01, cal endar wrote:

j'ai envoyé 10 demandes au travers de leur formulaire
appel téléphonique ligne toujours occupée
fax idem

cal endar

David Levy

Feb 20, 2020, 7:59:40 AM2/20/20
to foxtrot-search

ctm-...@ctmdev.com
foxtr...@ctmdev.com
ctm-fe...@ctmdev.com

Il y a des autres mais celles sont les principaux.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/foxtrot-search/0a295016-e1ed-4a47-92fb-60170adc8e85%40googlegroups.com.

CTM Development - FoxTrot Search

Feb 20, 2020, 8:04:03 AM2/20/20
to Foxtrot Search
Hello,

Yes indeed we do exist. We are finding no pending email under the name “Cal Endar”.

“Cal Endar” existe-t-il ?

Kind regards,

jean michel/ctm qa

_ _ Philippe LEHMANN

Feb 20, 2020, 8:19:41 AM2/20/20
to foxtrot...@googlegroups.com

yes

demand is from:
i would send fax to +41 22 860 1112. No line

some week i have a call with jm ( mobile) ctm...@mac.com ( he call me)

we are an apple reseller

we work on a project for one customer

1) it’s possible to  have nfr product to make full test ( server and some users) - 30 days is expired
2) discount for resellers we want to sell FoxTrot Professional Search, version 6, 50 users with Server

What is the way to buy ? And put the licences to the customer’s name. not our name or email

Cordialement,

Philippe LEHMANN
ITC Entreprise & Éducation ALis informatique
+33 (0)1 49 23 89 89

+33 (0)1 49 23 89 88
lehm...@alis.fr
www.alis.fr
aasp.alis.fr
Boutique: 34, Boulevard Beaumarchais 75011 Paris - Ouverture du Lundi au Samedi de 9h30 à 19h
ALis SAV: 21, Boulevard Richard Lenoir 75011 Paris - Ouverture du Lundi au Vendredi de 9h30 à 18h30

 Service Technique: Ouverture du Lundi au Vendredi de 9:30 - 18h30

CTM Development - FoxTrot Search

Feb 20, 2020, 8:21:12 AM2/20/20
to Foxtrot Search
Hello,

Thank you for the clarification. We will contact you immediately in private email.

Kind regards,

jean michel/ctm qa

Message has been deleted