Purchase of the current version

Ingo Bordasch

Dec 27, 2019, 1:50:32 PM12/27/19
to foxtrot-search
Hello,

I would like to buy FoxTrot Professional Search. Since version 7 has already been released as a beta, I'm asking if version 7 is included in the price of version 6 when purchasing now?
Or if I buy version 7 via the beta version, can I also use the current version 6?

Sorry for my English. My language is German.

CTM Development - FoxTrot Search

Dec 27, 2019, 2:46:01 PM12/27/19
to Foxtrot Search
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing FoxTrot Pro. We are pleased to announce that anyone purchasing FoxTrot Pro 6 since the private beta version of FoxTrot 7 will receive a free upgrade to version 7, so you can go ahead without risk.

Kind regards,

jean michel/ctm qa

Mark Friedman

Dec 28, 2019, 10:52:27 AM12/28/19
to 'Ajk Sanders' via foxtrot-search
I’ve participated in this Beta AND I participated in the one for version 6 (which I bought anyway when it was released).
Since I won’t qualify for your condition and I spent time trying to help, can you offer a discount, anyway?

Thank you

Mark

Mark R Friedman, Photographer (Ret.)
35-46 74 St., Apt 320
Jackson Heights, NY 11372

Ingo Bordasch

Mark Friedman

Dec 29, 2019, 10:32:13 AM12/29/19
to 'Ajk Sanders' via foxtrot-search
Thank you, Jean.

I’m still confused, though.  Do I qualify for a free upgrade (if so, will you please send me a license?  If not, is there a reduced price for beta testers?)?

Mark R Friedman, Photographer (Ret.)
35-46 74 St., Apt 320
Jackson Heights, NY 11372

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/foxtrot-search/832e9802-4406-4a6b-9659-068e003c26f2%40googlegroups.com.

CTM Development - FoxTrot Search

Dec 31, 2019, 11:49:52 AM12/31/19
to Foxtrot Search
Hello,

There will be a 50% discount when version 7 becomes commercially avalaible/

In the meantime, we have just today posted a new version beta 4 (release notes will have to wait until after the egg-nog) at:

This will let you index again.

Regards,

jean michel/ctm qa

Mark Friedman