second edition published

Rakesh Shrestha

Mar 25, 2021, 6:49:35 PM3/25/21
to FOSS Nepal

https://rakeshshrestha.github.io/Unicode-Nepali/assets/basicknowledgeonnatureandgeometry.pdf

Second edition published
new topics on added on sri yantra and music and science while some text on space and time, reasoning and proof, scientific study of shape and zero and one principle updated from first edition,

In the third edition we will bring some text on mind from .. yogic view, classical physics view and ofcourse modern quantum physics view.

Lava Kafle

Mar 25, 2021, 10:01:24 PM3/25/21
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
wow what a great article knowledge base

samundra shrestha

Mar 26, 2021, 1:55:01 AM3/26/21
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Nice work on the topic.

I have no clue what the article is about. However, it looks like you are enjoying working on it. Keep it up.

--
Best Regards,
Samundra Shrestha