Problem with rotation of scanned form

MarcinS

Aug 3, 2020, 4:12:51 PM8/3/20
to FormScanner
Hello. I've got a problem with rotation of scanned form. When I scan paper form some small rotations occur and this cause Form Scanner doesn't recognize every checked answers? Anybody has an idea how to fix this problem?

waqar afridi

Aug 4, 2020, 3:03:18 AM8/4/20
to MarcinS, FormScanner

Can you properly define what you mean by rotation? If you mean that the page isn't properly oriented or not placed correctly then this doesn't make any issue as the Page contains makers that help Formscanner recognise the orientation of the Page, Maybe your page resolution is not correct. May sure your Page is of dimensions 2548 x 3298 with depth of 300 DPI. And make sure you scan it with a Proper batchscanner, not the regular office scanner.

--
To change your membership settings, visit https://support.google.com/groups/answer/1047839