Ending a Survey

Tatevik Karapetyan

Feb 11, 2021, 8:17:23 AM2/11/21
to fo...@googlegroups.com
Ending a Survey After I test run my survey I get the following warning, what can I dao to resolve it? Thanks in advance.

Oops, this study's creator forgot to give it a proper ending, user zanyMantaRayXXXRfrEKfWj-C0HnFZU7f-IOZuINjfShrLQ8_hAP6-Xi18UUO8BS is dangling at the end.

Kai Horstmann

Feb 11, 2021, 8:19:39 AM2/11/21
to Tatevik Karapetyan, fo...@googlegroups.com
Add a stop button at the end of the run.

Best wishes,
Kai

Am 11.02.2021 um 14:17 schrieb Tatevik Karapetyan <tat...@datamotus.com>:

Ending a Survey After I test run my survey I get the following warning, what can I dao to resolve it? Thanks in advance.

Oops, this study's creator forgot to give it a proper ending, user zanyMantaRayXXXRfrEKfWj-C0HnFZU7f-IOZuINjfShrLQ8_hAP6-Xi18UUO8BS is dangling at the end.

David Alejandro Saeteros Pérez

Apr 10, 2021, 2:43:18 AM4/10/21
to formr
In my case, I already had a stop button and the message kept appearing. So, what I did was to go to Users in the left panel of the run and delete this user.
This is a possible solution if the user is not giving data, of course.

Malika Ihle

Jul 15, 2022, 11:59:46 AM7/15/22
to formr
Users are now getting this error message too, while the survey was published for over a week without producing that message.
I do have a submit button and I tried deleting the user to whom this message appear (and all my subsequent test users where the message always appeared too) as suggested but this didn't help.
How should this error be handled?
Thanks

Cyril Tata

Jul 15, 2022, 6:01:11 PM7/15/22
to Malika Ihle, formr
Hello Malika

Could you share your run structure with me as sn export?