Data store unavailable

Rodrigo Basilio

Sep 8, 2022, 5:52:02 PM9/8/22
to formr
Hi, guys. Nice work in fomr. I have a question.  How can I debug the error " 503 Data store unavailable" ? I finished my formr installation and when I try to browse it gives this message.

My operational system is Ubuntu 22.04, but I also trid 18.04 and get the same error.

Best,
Rodrigo

Cyril Tata

Sep 9, 2022, 3:24:49 AM9/9/22
to Rodrigo Basilio, formr
This indicates formr can't connect to your database server.

Rodrigo Basilio

Sep 9, 2022, 5:34:14 AM9/9/22
to formr
That I understand. I want to know why... I can connect with formr user in command line. Changing

    'encoding' => 'utf8mb',
    'encoding' => 'utf8mb4',

solves the problem, but you can agree with me that I'ts a bit little strong to not be in any manual...