UK Food Strategy Report

Elliot Woolley

Jul 15, 2021, 2:03:12 PM7/15/21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I hope you are all well.

I thought it would be worth highlighting the publication of a new report on national food strategy in the UK. The main focus is on healthy eating, but there is plenty of high quality content here with perspectives and stats relating to food waste. Obviously it is mainly relevant to the UK, but it might be useful for thinking about approaches for other countries too.

For disclosure, I have made no contribution to this report and so take no credit.

Happy reading.

Best regards,

Elliot

Dr Elliot Woolley

Senior Lecturer in Sustainable Manufacturing

Room T.2.11.

Wolfson School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering

Loughborough University

Leicestershire

LE11 3TU

UK

E: e.b.w...@lboro.ac.uk

T: +44 (0)1509 225410

www.lboro.ac.uk

Charlotte Spring

Jul 15, 2021, 2:40:18 PM7/15/21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eliot,
Keen to read but the report link seems to take me to an email address- is it just me? Might be worth a check.
Thanks,
Charlie

--
foodwastestudies.com

Elliot Woolley

Jul 15, 2021, 2:46:19 PM7/15/21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com

Apologies all, the link to the report is here: https://www.nationalfoodstrategy.org/

That was me trying to be clever by creating a link. Thanks for highlighting this Charlotte.