Economic and environmental consequences' of postharvest loss across food supply Chain in the developing countries

Abd Elrahman Ali

Oct 14, 2021, 5:11:02 PM10/14/21
to International Food Loss and Food Waste Studies Group
Hello Fellow Food Scientists!
It is my pleasure to share with you our recently published paper " Economic and environmental consequences' of postharvest loss across food supply Chain in the developing countries"

If you have any comments, questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,
Ali

Mobil/  00201142287603

Iris Ordoñez Guerrero