Flubarroo isn't working anymore

Elizabeth Cuevas

Jul 17, 2022, 6:26:00 PM7/17/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I've tried all the solutions from the forum. Still not working though.
flu.JPG

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 17, 2022, 7:03:09 PM7/17/22
to flubaroo discussions
Is there a sheet named Form Responses 1 or Student Submissions?

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022 at 6:26 PM Elizabeth Cuevas <ingle...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've tried all the solutions from the forum. Still not working though.
flu.JPG

Elizabeth Cuevas

Jul 17, 2022, 7:37:20 PM7/17/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Yes, there is "Student Submissions". I have deleted the cache. I have used different browsers, including Chrome (in a private window), and different computers. It is not working.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Flubaroo Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/flubaroo-discussion-forum/CAPWPTOSx2WhQbj1gwCtKWDxLNa2oDX3yUGVFHiyNc4wROwaCpQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 19, 2022, 9:10:47 AM7/19/22
to flubaroo discussions
Has Flubaroo ever worked on a different quiz?

Does your data come from a Google Form?

Elizabeth Cuevas

Jul 20, 2022, 7:47:50 PM7/20/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
I have been using Flubaroo for a year and I didn't have any issues with it until now. Data comes from Google Forms.

Joseph Schmidt

Jul 20, 2022, 10:27:01 PM7/20/22
to flubaroo discussions
Can you share the file?

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Dave Abouav

Jul 22, 2022, 12:10:29 AM7/22/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Ditto to what Joe said, Elizabeth. Please share it and we will take a look.

Best,
Dave

--
edCode.org: A community of teachers and developers creating free, open-source tools for education.

Questions about Flubaroo?  Visit flubaroo.com/contact

Elizabeth Cuevas

Aug 2, 2022, 10:23:47 PM8/2/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Could you please tell me how to share it? This my first time using the forum.
Thank you so much.
Best regards.

Joseph Schmidt

Aug 2, 2022, 10:52:54 PM8/2/22
to flubaroo discussions
When you are in the spreadsheet, in the upper right corner is a share icon.  Click on it.

image.png

Then tell Google whom you wish to share the file.

image.png

When you click send, Dave and I should get a notification.

We will look at it sometime in the next year or so.  LOL

I'm looking forward to getting an example formula for you.