Flubaroo is not grading my form

Cathy Kaufmann

Feb 23, 2022, 1:50:05 PM2/23/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Flubaroo ahs worked only intermittently since last Thursday. Only 2 out of five forms have been graded, and those took several attempts each.

Joseph Schmidt

Feb 23, 2022, 1:58:00 PM2/23/22
to flubaroo discussions
I'm not aware of any problems.  Has your internet connection been steady?  Are you using Autograde?

If you want to share one of the spreadsheets that will not grade, I will see if I have a problem.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 1:50 PM Cathy Kaufmann <kaufm...@norwoodschools.org> wrote:
Flubaroo ahs worked only intermittently since last Thursday. Only 2 out of five forms have been graded, and those took several attempts each.

Cathy Kaufmann

Feb 23, 2022, 2:25:51 PM2/23/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
My internet is fine. I have never accessed Auto Grade before. I looked at it, but it says to set up emails. Which emails are required? I've never had to do this before. And I can certainly share my form and sheet.

Thanks!

Cathy

Apr 7, 2022, 9:17:38 AM4/7/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I have the same issue.  Internet connection is fine but it take going through the process to grade sometimes 30+ tries for it to start grading.  It is just not registering after you select the key and hit grade... then nothing.  Repeat same loop eventually it works.

Joseph Schmidt

Apr 7, 2022, 9:51:58 AM4/7/22
to flubaroo discussions
The last I remember on Cathy's issue is that the school was blocking popups and that was preventing Flubaro to continue.  The popup says something about, "this might take a while".  Because the popup fails, so does Flubaroo.  Flubaroo wasn't creating the grade sheet or the Fieldlog which helps find problems.

Try running Flubaroo in an incognito window in Chrome.

Try running using a personal email account like x...@gmail.com using a non school network.  If it runs, then there is something in the school's system blocking Flubaroo.

See https://www.certifyem.com/help-center/certifyem-and-google-workspace#h.2guz351ogr60 for tips about how Flubaroo needs to be set up at a school.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

E-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to North Carolina's Public Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties. However, Federal and State law protects certain information about personnel and students that may be contained in this e-mail from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and any accompanying documents and contact the sender immediately. Unauthorized disclosure, copying, or distribution of any confidential or privileged content of this e-mail is prohibited.

Sarah Jones

May 16, 2022, 2:38:47 PM5/16/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I am having the exact same issue. I cannot get my sheet to grade at all

Bentley Callahan

Jun 1, 2022, 10:27:49 AM6/1/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I haven't used Flubaroo in some time; but today needed to use it and I am having this same issue... after selecting the key and proceeding... NOTHING happens.  Disappointing.

-B

Flubaroo Joe

Jun 1, 2022, 10:53:43 AM6/1/22
to flubaroo discussions
Schools are continuously tightening security. Do you see the popup box in the lower right corner that indicates that Flubaroo is working.  If not, popups might be blocked.

The easiest way to determine if it is a security issue or something else is to copy the file to you personal Google account and see if Flubaroo works there.  If it works, see the link in the thread to see what Flubaroo needs to run.

If it doesn't work, share the file and I will see if I can get it to work.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubarooshare   @   edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

CONFIDENTIALITY(NOTICE):

This is a staff email account managed by Weston Public Schools. This e-mail message from the Weston Public Schools, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive information for the recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please, immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety. Please note that messages to or from the Weston Public Schools domain may be subject to the Freedom of Information Act (Conn. Gen. Stat. sections 1-200 et seq.) and/or the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). Thank you.

Mark Star

Jan 25, 2023, 11:16:35 AM1/25/23
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I can get it to work on my sheets, but when i try the same thing on co-teachers copy of the same assignment it doesnt work.  So theres no pop-up issues, because I am using the same computer and browser on both.

Dave Abouav

Jan 25, 2023, 1:19:58 PM1/25/23
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mark,

Any chance you can get a screencast for us? As well as share your coteachers copy with us after trying to grade it?

Dave

--
edCode.org: A community of teachers and developers creating free, open-source tools for education.

Questions about Flubaroo?  Visit flubaroo.com/contact