Daily limit

Jeff McConnell

Apr 23, 2021, 3:07:42 PM4/23/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Has anyone found a way around, or a way to increase the daily limit of 100 emails? My 200 kids are doing review Google Forms for their AP exams and are able to complete the forms multiple times, but I'm finding that I've got a lot of kids who aren't getting forms, especially later in the day or in the evening, because we've hit that 100 email limit.
Thoughts? Maybe I'm missing a setting or something.

Dave Abouav

Apr 23, 2021, 6:18:50 PM4/23/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
If you share the results via Google Drive, rather than by email, the limit is higher. There is still a daily limit, but it’s probably much higher than 100. You can set this in the third step  of the grading options set up.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2021, at 12:07 PM, Jeff McConnell <mcconnellsh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone found a way around, or a way to increase the daily limit of 100 emails? My 200 kids are doing review Google Forms for their AP exams and are able to complete the forms multiple times, but I'm finding that I've got a lot of kids who aren't getting forms, especially later in the day or in the evening, because we've hit that 100 email limit.
Thoughts? Maybe I'm missing a setting or something.

Dave Abouav

Apr 23, 2021, 6:23:51 PM4/23/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
See here for instructions: https://www.flubaroo.com/hc/share-grades-via-drive

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2021, at 3:18 PM, Dave Abouav <da...@edcode.org> wrote:

If you share the results via Google Drive, rather than by email, the limit is higher. There is still a daily limit, but it’s probably much higher than 100. You can set this in the third step  of the grading options set up.

Jeff McConnell

Apr 24, 2021, 9:00:36 AM4/24/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Okay, cool. So does it Share to their Drive or do they still receive an email? Just want to make sure I'm clear since I know that not all of my kids are using Drive all the time.
Thanks again for the help!

Dave Abouav

Apr 24, 2021, 9:26:57 AM4/24/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't send an email. They will have to check the "Shared with Me" section of Drive to find it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2021, at 6:00 AM, Jeff McConnell <mcconnellsh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Okay, cool. So does it Share to their Drive or do they still receive an email? Just want to make sure I'm clear since I know that not all of my kids are using Drive all the time.

Jeff McConnell

Apr 24, 2021, 11:02:16 AM4/24/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Ah, gotcha. Okay, so looking at the instructions it looks like my best option, since I think I do have some that don't have (or at least regularly use their Drive) is to choose "Share via both email and Drive".
Thanks for the help!

Joseph Schmidt

Apr 24, 2021, 11:40:55 AM4/24/21
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com

Jeff McConnell

Apr 24, 2021, 11:59:48 AM4/24/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Yeah, that was my concern. Ah well, I'll try it on the next one and see if kids still keep getting them through the Drive aspect.
Thanks for everyone's help.

Shao Chu Chou

Jun 28, 2022, 10:52:34 AM6/28/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Goog days
I use the "share on  via Google Drive" way ,
How can we know the limit.
these day I  had the limit data  problem。I  bought  Google 1  for  larger  space but  it still  limit.
regard
           Chou

Dave Abouav 在 2021年4月24日 星期六清晨6:18:50 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: