fl_message copy?

Rob McDonald

Mar 28, 2024, 8:42:43 PMMar 28
to fltk.general
Is it possible for the user to select text and copy (to the normal OS clipboard) text displayed in a fl_message?

If not, what set of changes would be need to be made to a new fl_copy_message derived from fl_message?

Rob

Rob McDonald

Mar 28, 2024, 8:44:11 PMMar 28
to fltk.general
I realize I asked this two years ago and got some responses.  I'll go back down that rabbit hole and see where we stand.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob McDonald

Mar 28, 2024, 8:48:43 PMMar 28
to fltk.general
On Thursday, March 28, 2024 at 5:44:11 PM UTC-7 Rob McDonald wrote:
I realize I asked this two years ago and got some responses.  I'll go back down that rabbit hole and see where we stand.

Looks like it is working now -- sorry for the noise.

Rob