fl_rgb_color in the docs

Robert Arkiletian

Nov 5, 2020, 11:02:14 PM11/5/20
to fltk.general
Hello everyone,
I was searching for the function which converts r,g,b int values to an Fl_color. So I looked in the stable 1.3.5 docs under
Modules->Colors & Font functions
but I could not find it. So I looked in the older 1.1 docs and sure enough I found fl_rgb_color under Appendix B - Function Reference under
Drawing Functions - Color
So I googled where this is documented in the newer 1.3.5 docs and it's buried in the  Enumerations  docs

Is this on purpose or am I missing something?

PS thank you all, for maintaining my favorite GUI toolkit for so many years.

wea...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2020, 2:54:28 AM11/6/20
to fltk.general
Hi,

it's available in the documentation's Drawing section as well, which is a suitable place I think.