Is the Matrix class still available in FLTK 1.3.8?

Pierre Rouleau

Sep 26, 2022, 1:58:29 PM9/26/22
to fltk.general
Hi,

I'm working in a project that uses an old version of FLTK: 1.1.0 .
In that code the Matrix.h declares a Matrix class that publicly derives from the Fl_Group class.  I was trying to find Matrix inside https://www.fltk.org/doc-1.3/index.html but did not see it.  I looked for Fl_Matrix  and that's not there either.

Is the Matrix class still available but simply not documented?
If so , why is it called Matrix as opposed to Fl_Matrix?

Thanks

/Pierre

Pierre Rouleau

Sep 26, 2022, 2:04:01 PM9/26/22
to fltk.general
Please ignore my question.  The Matrix class I refer to is not part of FLTK.
Sorry for the noise.

/Pierre