Mac menus show a white one pixel corner

Gonzalo Garramuno

Sep 19, 2021, 8:28:14 AM9/19/21
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
See the attached picture.  It shows the menus as they appear on my Mac.  The edges have a white one pixel corner.

Gonzalo Garramuno
ggar...@gmail.com

Greg Ercolano

Sep 19, 2021, 11:39:30 AM9/19/21
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com

On 9/19/21 5:28 AM, Gonzalo Garramuno wrote:

See the attached picture.  It shows the menus as they appear on my Mac.  The edges have a white one pixel corner.

    Have you ruled out that it isn't a missed color map color
    that wasn't converted to your dark theme?

Gonzalo Garramuno

Sep 19, 2021, 1:30:05 PM9/19/21
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  It does not happen on Linux and a close up of menubar demo with gtk+ scheme shows the attached picture.

Gonzalo Garramuno
ggar...@gmail.com

Gonzalo Garramuño

Sep 20, 2021, 8:05:03 PM9/20/21
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com

El 19/9/21 a las 12:39, Greg Ercolano escribió:
It seems the Mac antialiasing is failing.  This is a closeup of Ubuntu's
drawing of menus.  The corners have different colors but are in a shade
of gray consistent with the rest of the menus/background.  On the mac,
you can easily see the problem if you add:

Fl::scheme( "gtk+" );

Fl::background( 0, 0, 255 );

to the top of menubar.

Captura de pantalla de 2021-09-20 20:51:08.png