pyFLTK status?

Gonzalo Garramuño

Aug 23, 2022, 7:40:08 PM8/23/22
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
I am wondering what's the status of pyFLTK.  I am looking to compile it
with the latest fltk1.4 head, but the brief instructions that come with
the package did not quite work for me.

I would like to know how I can point it to link to the latest swig and
fltk1.4 sources, so I can automate the process of building it.

I should also mention that python is not my strongest language.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño

lifeatt...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2022, 9:52:52 PM8/23/22
to fltk.general
The folks here are mostly following / working on core FLTK and are not involved with side projects such as pyFLTK.

The pyFLTK home page is at https://pyfltk.sourceforge.io/ and the project files on SourceForge. The last posted news is dated December 23, 2021, but I see that the maintainer made a commit just a couple of weeks ago, so the project appears active.

They have a mailing list (link on the homepage above), that would be the first place I'd try...