Clear Fl_Text_Buffer

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

supsm17

未读,
2024年3月21日 14:30:323月21日
收件人 fltk.general
What is the preferred way to clear a Fl_Text_Buffer? I found remove() but was wondering if there was a more efficient way to remove all the contents. Thanks in advance.

Greg Ercolano

未读,
2024年3月21日 15:13:123月21日
收件人 fltkg...@googlegroups.com

On 3/21/24 11:30, supsm17 wrote:

What is the preferred way to clear a Fl_Text_Buffer? I found remove() but was wondering if there was a more efficient way to remove all the contents. Thanks in advance.

    I think I've just used text("");

supsm17

未读,
2024年3月23日 00:55:143月23日
收件人 fltk.general
I was under the impression that text() required a mutable string but it seems that it actually doesn't. In the docs it also says
> If null, an empty string is substituted.
Thanks for the tip!

回复全部
回复作者
转发