Anyone interested in FOSDEM show in Brussels, Feb 4th and 5th?

Matthias Melcher

Oct 4, 2022, 8:06:37 AM10/4/22
to fltk.general
https://fosdem.org/2023/

"FOSDEM is a free event for software developers to meet, share ideas and collaborate.

Every year, thousands of developers of free and open source software from all over the world gather at the event in Brussels."

I have not been to that event yet, but living only 2h from Brussels, I am looking forward to see FeeCAD developers and other crazy OpenSource folks out there. Is anyone else interested in meeting up there? We could probably even set up a little stand... .

- Matthias

Ian MacArthur

Oct 16, 2022, 12:04:15 PM10/16/22
to fltk.general
Hi Matt,

I think it would be a great idea.
I also know I can not make it... Sorry...