Does anyone have a copy of flimage ?

lifeatt...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2020, 9:45:35 AM10/13/20
to fltk.general
I've been trying to get a copy of the flimage project ( https://www.fltk.org/links.php?V396 ).
The homepage and download links are dead. Googling for "flimage" only gets me dead ends.

Did anyone happen to grab a copy [any version!] at some point, and be willing to get me said copy?

My thanks in advance,
Kevin

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greg Ercolano

Oct 13, 2020, 12:07:36 PM10/13/20
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
On 2020-10-13 06:45, lifeatt...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've been trying to get a copy of the flimage project ( https://www.fltk.org/links.php?V396 ).

The github link on that page seems to work:
https://github.com/jasper-software/jasper

lifeatt...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2020, 1:01:02 PM10/13/20
to fltk.general
Jasper is one of the flimage dependencies, not the project proper...

Greg Ercolano

Oct 13, 2020, 1:42:53 PM10/13/20
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
On 2020-10-13 10:01, lifeatt...@gmail.com wrote:
> Jasper is one of the flimage dependencies, not the project proper...

Oh, sorry -- you might try contacting the author directly by the email
address on the page. winfried posted recently (Aug 2020), so is still active.

Ian MacArthur

Oct 13, 2020, 3:40:25 PM10/13/20
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
Yes, as Greg says, the OP of the project (Winfried) still posts here from time to time, so he may yet turn up with a new link, or some other way the grab the code.