RE: [fltk.coredev] Regression in CMake-based build - [General Use]

MacArthur, Ian (Leonardo, UK)

Aug 31, 2020, 4:14:48 AM8/31/20
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com
> I will modify CMake/options.cmake to use the -isysroot option only
> when CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT is defined.

> Since cmake defines it in my hands, I would like to try and understand
> why it doesn't in Greg's.

As something of a tangent, the autoconf build of fltk-1.4 on my 10.13 system never uses -sysroot, as far as I can tell, and "everything" seems to Just Work.

It also uses "gcc" and "g++" to call the compiler (which are actually just Apple's wrappers) rather than the "full path" to the actual compiler, that cmake seems to prefer...

Leonardo MW Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132