a new design for fltk web site

Christian Nguewo

Jul 16, 2022, 8:55:46 AM7/16/22
to fltk.coredev
hello everyone i have done a new design for fltk website

Greg Ercolano

Jul 16, 2022, 2:17:19 PM7/16/22
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com

I like it.. let's see how it scales up.

The look of the Documentation, Downloads, and Forums pages would I think be next.

We should probably keep the "persistent menu" above all the pages, so one can
see what submenu they're in, and how to jump around to different parts of the site
without having to return to the main page.

Me and Albrecht can work out the PHP mechanics to modify the HTML/CSS.
It should be possible to copy the entire fltk site directory to a subdirectory
on the server for testing without interfering with the production site.

Christian Nguewo

Jul 16, 2022, 4:06:48 PM7/16/22
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com
do you use laravel ?

Greg Ercolano

Jul 16, 2022, 5:06:02 PM7/16/22
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com

On 7/16/22 12:57, Christian Nguewo wrote:

do you use laravel ?

    I'd like to avoid external javascript toolkits to keep things simple.
    For instance this technique to make a dropdown menu just uses HTML and CSS:
    http://seriss.com/people/erco/tmp/simplemenu/