XRequest.151 BadValue / BadMatch / GLXBadDrawable 0x2600007

Gonzalo Garramuño

Apr 29, 2021, 5:00:19 PM4/29/21
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com
I upgraded fltk1.4 and compiled the test programs with cmake / ninja.
The gl_overlay program fails to draw with the following messages:

XRequest.151: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 0x0
XRequest.151: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 0x0
XRequest.151: GLXBadDrawable 0x2600007
XRequest.151: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 0x0
XRequest.151: GLXBadDrawable 0x2600007

Am I doing something wrong or is it broken?

Gonzalo Garramuño

Apr 29, 2021, 5:05:24 PM4/29/21
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com

El 29/4/21 a las 18:00, Gonzalo Garramuño escribió:
> I upgraded fltk1.4 and compiled the test programs with cmake / ninja.
> The gl_overlay program fails to draw with the following messages:

Actually, all gl programs fail to draw with similar messages. And
fractals dumps core.

imm

Apr 29, 2021, 5:11:23 PM4/29/21
to coredev fltk
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021, 22:05 Gonzalo Garramuño wrote:

> I upgraded fltk1.4 and compiled the test programs with cmake / ninja.
> The gl_overlay program fails to draw with the following messages:

Actually, all gl programs fail to draw with similar messages. And
fractals dumps core.

Since it's GLX I assume this is X11 / Unix host?

If so... Well, it seems to work OK on my Ubuntu machine.

There were a few lower level changes, so it's possible the dependencies haven't been quite right to properly regenerate the build.

If you clean and build, is that any different?
--
Ian
From my Fairphone FP3

Gonzalo Garramuño

Apr 29, 2021, 5:16:05 PM4/29/21
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com

El 29/4/21 a las 18:11, imm escribió:

> If you clean and build, is that any different?
No.  It still crashes or does not display anything.  On Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS.

Gonzalo Garramuño

Apr 29, 2021, 5:29:13 PM4/29/21
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com

El 29/4/21 a las 18:11, imm escribió:

> If you clean and build, is that any different?

I found out my Ubuntu box wanted to upgrade itself.  Once I did, the
problem went away.  Sorry for the noise.