FW 8.3 Line Separator no longer working

scot...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 7:55:16 PM6/14/17
to FLEx list
Hello,

Currently in our database we're using variants as a way to organize the various inflections of a verb. As below:

Yvlh-tvlh n kick, to
 1s 'Vshlh-tvlh
 2s 'Inlh-tvlh
 3s Yvlh-tvlh

To make the conjugations appear below the headword we had traditionally inserted a LS (Line Separator) code

in the "Before" and "Between" (to make each successive conjugation move down a line) to make the dictionary view look how we wanted. However, after updating the LS code no longer does what we intend.

My question:

How are others making the variants (or anything, really) appear on a new line in this new version of Flex?

Thanks for any information!

Scott D. Sullivan