Question Regarding Tutorial

Shreyas Muralidharan

May 12, 2016, 1:40:22 PM5/12/16
to fireworkflows
Hello,

I'm just getting started with Fireworks, I was wondering why I get the error "Access is denied" when I attempt the first step of the tutorial. This is the output from command line.

Thanks!

Anubhav Jain

May 12, 2016, 2:21:19 PM5/12/16
to Shreyas Muralidharan, fireworkflows
Hi Shreyas

This command is starting your Mongo daemon. Clearly the path "<\data\db> is invalid. You can probably just use "mongod --fork". If it still doesn't work use the "--dbpath" option as mentioned in the docs.

Please note that this is a very basic question about starting MongoDB and is unrelated to FireWorks. Such questions will typically not be answered in this forum.

Best,
Anubhav