Re: get_njobs_in_queue not working for my queue adapter file

Message has been deleted

Brandon B

Mar 15, 2017, 1:04:24 PM3/15/17
to fireworkflows
Note that I do indeed have 1 job in the queue, so the adapter created from the template is wrong.

Brandon B

Mar 15, 2017, 3:00:42 PM3/15/17
to fireworkflows
The problem seems to be associated with the setting

queue: regular

because commenting that out fixes the problem.

Joseph Montoya

Mar 15, 2017, 3:09:26 PM3/15/17
to Brandon B, fireworkflows
Yeah, I think NERSC automatically changes the queue to “knl” for any jobs submitting to the knl nodes, since it’s got an independent accounting system.  I have “queue” set to “knl” in my qadapter file and it seems to work.

Best,
Joey

Best,
Joey