New Pricing Model

Michael Abele

Aug 18, 2015, 12:00:13 PM8/18/15
to Firebase Google Group
Wow. I see Firebase updated their pricing model.

Dramatically cheaper. Very cool.

Thank you.

Joey Yang

Aug 18, 2015, 6:20:26 PM8/18/15
to Firebase Google Group
Hey Michael — thanks for writing! We've been listening to your feedback, and we're really glad you've noticed a difference. Hopefully the new pricing is easier to understand and more approachable. Look out for a more formal announcement soon!

Joey

Fayimora Femi-Balogun

Aug 19, 2015, 11:00:12 AM8/19/15
to Firebase Google Group
I noticed this on Sunday too and thought I had it wrong before.. Cheers Firebase!

Douglas Correa

Aug 19, 2015, 3:10:20 PM8/19/15
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Wow!!!!

It is a huge change: plans starting at 5$ is a very very very good news!!!

Time to get some of side project running!

Thank you FB guys!

Douglas

Joey Yang

Aug 19, 2015, 3:13:30 PM8/19/15
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Here's our blog post explaining all our new changes (fresh off the presses!)

Andrey

Aug 20, 2015, 3:28:48 AM8/20/15
to Firebase Google Group
Cool news!

It would be even better If You make onother plan, that cost like Candle, but with less storage and transfer and include private backups.

Thanks!

Chuck Horton

Aug 23, 2015, 12:53:20 PM8/23/15
to Firebase Google Group
Love the new/updated pricing plans, especially Spark.  How do you change exiting Candle plan to Spark plan?

Jacob Wenger

Aug 23, 2015, 1:53:22 PM8/23/15
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Hey Chuck,

You can downgrade a plan from your account dashboard. Look for the "Change Plan" option in the settings dropdown for a Firebase app, as highlighted here:

Jacob

Chuck Horton

Aug 24, 2015, 10:19:00 AM8/24/15
to Firebase Google Group