Socks5 proxy support for fcitx-cloudpinyin.

Hongyi Zhao

Dec 4, 2020, 4:36:26 AM12/4/20
to fcitx

I want to use Google as the backend for fcitx-cloudpinyin, so I want to know whether can I set a socks5 proxy for fcitx-cloudpinyin to communicate with it.

Regards,
HY

Weng Xuetian

Dec 8, 2020, 3:46:02 PM12/8/20
to fcitx
https_proxy env var would work I think

Hongyi Zhao

Dec 8, 2020, 11:28:22 PM12/8/20
to fc...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 4:46 AM Weng Xuetian <wen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https_proxy env var would work I think

Still no so clear. To be more specific, I only want to set this env
var for fcitx-cloudpinyin instead of exporting it in the environment.
So where can I set this env var for it? OTOH, do you mean, I can pass
socks5 proxy to https_proxy env var, say, like this:
https_proxy=socks5://127.0.0.1:18888?

--
Assoc. Prof. Hongyi Zhao <hongy...@gmail.com>
Theory and Simulation of Materials