One Debug Error named as "ImportError: No module named enthought.mayavi"!

张烁

Jun 21, 2020, 5:04:32 AM6/21/20
to Fatiando a Terra

Dear every one:

I encountered one debugging error when I learn the source code "GravMag: Using data weights in 3D inversion using harvester" in the CookBook.

The error named “ImportError: No module named enthought.mayavi”.

I suspect that my “Mayavi” is not installed properly? However, I don't know how to install it properly.

I refer to the following installation method, but it is not correct.

1.jpg

The error occurred in the following position in the source code.

2.jpg

The specific error is as follow.

3.jpg

 My environment is as follow.

  Win 10

  Fatiando 0.5

  Anaconda 2.7

    My dependent libraties are as follows:

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

    Thanks! Please give me advice!

Leonardo Miquelutti

Jun 21, 2020, 9:48:58 PM6/21/20
to fati...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the following recipe has been working for me on several different computers for fatiando version 0.5. I hope it helps.
  1. Download this file.

  2. On your Anaconda Prompt, type the following: conda config --set restore_free_channel true

  3. And then: conda-env create -n fatiando -f=path\to\fatiando.yml

    1. Replace path\to\ for the proper path where you put the fatiando.yml file

  4. Incompatibilities issues may arise. Check the packages that originated the incompatibilities, and edit the fatiando.yml file removing what is in front of the package name. For example:

    1. Change qt=5.6.2 for qt

Leonardo Guimarães Miquelutti

张烁

Jun 22, 2020, 2:21:30 AM6/22/20
to Fatiando a Terra
    Thanks, Miquelutti!
    I solved the problem in your way! The library you provide is very complete!
    Thank you very much!

在 2020年6月22日星期一 UTC+8上午9:48:58,Leonardo Miquelutti写道:

Leonardo Guimarães Miquelutti