run error about the " Gridding and upward continuation"

Q L

May 28, 2020, 8:14:36 PM5/28/20
to Fatiando a Terra

5D{]1H8A06IXHD$V4N2GHU4.png

when I run the code" Gridding and upward continuation " , the spyder gives error "RuntimeError: b'major axis or radius = 0 or not given.
I use python 3.7.  could you please help me?    thank you very much.

Leonardo Uieda

May 29, 2020, 4:12:32 AM5/29/20
to fati...@googlegroups.com
That is very strange. The coordinate names shouldn't be upper case in that dataset.
Which version of Harmonica are you using?
--
Leonardo Uieda

Lecturer in Geophysics
Department of Earth, Ocean and Ecological Sciences
School of Environmental Sciences
University of Liverpool, UK
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6123-9515
Research group: https://www.compgeolab.org
Website: https://www.leouieda.com

Q L

May 30, 2020, 3:40:39 AM5/30/20
to Fatiando a Terra
Thank you for your reply.
1、the version of Harmonica

6ba42eb6decc53e6a2cdc8e9917bb3fc.png

2、
I downloaded the data, because When I run your code , something's wrong,

d3098d05c7626f54d81f9fdfb4e753f4.png

590F3857@BD0D8460.49CBD05E.jpg_recompress.jpg

so ,I have to download it my self, and the coordinate names are upper case(See the figure below).  Then I use the code "return pd.read_csv('aeromag.csv') " replace
the original code"return pd.read_csv(REGISTRY.fetch("britain-magnetic.csv.xz"), compression="xz")" and then modify the case of letters.

1241425caa47b827b278ec8817e76145.png

Q L

May 30, 2020, 3:43:31 AM5/30/20
to Fatiando a Terra