Main Code

Cesar Vanegas Castro

May 16, 2022, 1:11:09 AM5/16/22
to FactoMineR users
Hello Everyone,

I have a University task and I need to understand the main FactoMineR PCA code, so I wonder if you could guide me to where I can find it

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Cesar

Francois Husson

May 17, 2022, 6:03:42 AM5/17/22
to factomin...@googlegroups.com
From this link, you will have all the package: https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/FactoMineR_2.4.tar.gz
And in the R repository, you will find the function PCA in the file PCA.R
--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "FactoMineR users".

Logo signature e-mail
François Husson
Department Statistics & Computer science
UMR 6625 IRMAR CNRS
65 rue de Saint-Brieuc, CS 84215, 35042 Rennes Cedex
Tel: +33 2 23 48 58 86
https://husson.github.io
En 2022, Agrocampus Ouest devient l'Institut Agro Rennes-Angers.