Facility Registry Call Today

1 view

Emily Nicholson

Sep 12, 2019, 10:58:46 AM9/12/19
to Facility Registry (OHIE)

Hi Scott,

Is there a Facility Registry call today? The OHIE wiki has it as last week (Sept. 5th) but the community event calendar has it scheduled for today.

Thanks,
Emily

Osumba, Martin

Sep 12, 2019, 11:03:12 AM9/12/19
to facility...@googlegroups.com

Hello Emily

Yes, we have the call today. We are having a bit of hang up on the Zoom platform. Working to resolve that and we will be on shortly.

Kind regards

Martin

Bill Martin Osumba, MD, MPH

Health IT Business Analyst | Research Computing Division | Africa Regional Office

Email: bos...@rti.org | Office: +254 20 424 1000 | Mobile: +254 740 034 999 | Skype: martin.osumba

Sep 12, 2019, 11:07:20 AM9/12/19
to facility...@googlegroups.com

Okay, thank you!

Emily Nicholson | Technical Advisor

IntraHealth International | Because Health Workers Save Lives.