consense trees on CIPRES

melisa eliana magallanes

Jun 13, 2019, 9:29:26 AM6/13/19
to ExaBayes
Hi there, I would like to know if is possible run the consensus tree step on CIPRES. how should I make my configuration file?

Thanks, Melisa.

Alexandros Stamatakis

Jun 13, 2019, 11:13:46 PM6/13/19
to exab...@googlegroups.com
Hi Melisa,

This is something to ask the colleagues that are operating Cipres, as
this is not directly maintained by us.

I've bcced them.

Alexis
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/exabayes/6bd4e97f-95c8-4938-bd66-e16a0e8c0499%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/exabayes/6bd4e97f-95c8-4938-bd66-e16a0e8c0499%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

www.exelixis-lab.org

Miller, Mark

Jun 19, 2019, 1:08:43 PM6/19/19
to exab...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I need a little more information, as I have not used ExaBayes in a while.
I don’t think we have a consensus tree option, and I assumed it was something specified in the config file?
I didn’t see a specific command line option for this. But if one of you refers me by link to the information about what is required, I can put it in place.

Mark
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to exabayes+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/exabayes/67ab65d3-04d7-620d-baf9-3eb89a02e465%40gmail.com.

Alexandros Stamatakis

Jun 19, 2019, 11:10:21 PM6/19/19
to exab...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mark,

There are some additional binaries that come with ExaBayes that perform
the job, see manual at

https://cme.h-its.org/exelixis/web/software/exabayes/manual/index.html

Section 4.1

for instance:

./consense -f ExaBayes_topologies.myRun.0 -n myCons

./credibleSet -f ExaBayes_topologies.myRun.0 -n cred

./postProcParam -f ExaBayes_parameters.myRun.0 -n params

Alexis

Miller, Mark

Jun 20, 2019, 12:42:50 PM6/20/19
to exab...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks Alexis.
Is this different than Consense in the Phylip package?
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/exabayes/f2053d1d-c4ba-d00d-ca95-035809d1e8a6%40gmail.com.

Alexandros Stamatakis

Jun 20, 2019, 2:43:09 PM6/20/19
to exab...@googlegroups.com
yes, it's a tool we implemented,

alexis

Cássia Bitencourt

Jul 12, 2019, 10:07:13 PM7/12/19
to ExaBayes
Hi Alexis and Mark, I would like to know if consensus tree step are now able on CIPRES? I need for my data.

Thanks a lot, Cássia.

Miller, Mark

Jul 15, 2019, 10:53:16 AM7/15/19
to exab...@googlegroups.com

Hi Cassia,

This feature is available. Unfortunately the CIPRES service is not working right at the moment.

We are investigating. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Mark

Cássia Bitencourt

Jul 15, 2019, 2:47:42 PM7/15/19
to ExaBayes
Hi Mark,

thanks a lot for the support. Is there another way for consense (other tool, like a available on Cipres server) or I should to use the command in config file?

Best,
Cássia

Em segunda-feira, 15 de julho de 2019 11:53:16 UTC-3, Miller, Mark escreveu:

Hi Cassia,

This feature is available. Unfortunately the CIPRES service is not working right at the moment.

We are investigating. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Mark

Miller, Mark

Jul 15, 2019, 6:07:10 PM7/15/19
to exab...@googlegroups.com

I put an option on the interface to run consense when the job is complete.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/exabayes/4358f81a-6595-4078-9b0f-2554aff2d32c%40googlegroups.com.

Miller, Mark

Jul 16, 2019, 2:15:28 AM7/16/19
to exab...@googlegroups.com

The service has been restored, please let me know if you have any issues using consense in the interface. You will probably be the first person other than me to try it.

Mark