Bad News For Penrose's Quantum Consciousness Idea

John Clark

Jul 15, 2022, 11:52:53 AM7/15/22
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List

Lawrence Crowell

Jul 15, 2022, 1:16:12 PM7/15/22
to Everything List
This is good news for me. I have been promoting a sort of equivalence principle that states entanglements are conserved in spacetime and gravitation.

LC

spudb...@aol.com

Jul 15, 2022, 1:38:43 PM7/15/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Liked the Penrose theory. Never thought it was quantum processing in the human brain, (a warm place!)  but instead, quantum field theory running the store. Penrose and anesthesiologist shoulda been more precise. On the other hand it all sort of reminds of the hissy battles amongst such sci types. Loop gravity, String, they can't all be right.

There are even more fundamental theories to be asked that affect our species more profoundly. Our friend physicist Prisco will be doing a zoom meet up (Terasem) next week.

Terasem Space Day Colloquium, July 20, 2022 | by Giulio Prisco | May, 2022 | Turing Church

My question might be if its plausible that the cosmos retain memory? Based on the 2018 Gauge essays, I
reckon yes. But let us both  agree that I am a big sucker for happy news. Another question is that if intelligent life ultimately construct a Tipler cylinder us that the, an, omega point? Like I said, a sucker for happy news.