waiting

Lawrence Crowell

Dec 21, 2022, 7:40:04 PM12/21/22
to Everything List
I am waiting for medinuclear to send another batshit crazy post about WAMP the ingrate, pagans and so forth. Christmas should bring it about. I am sure he is working hard on it right now.

LC

spudb...@aol.com

Dec 21, 2022, 9:14:11 PM12/21/22
to goldenfield...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Naw, LC. He's taken Christmas week off to preach to some pagans. I thought I'd sub in for him while he's off helping the dark souls.  Hey! I'm here all week folks! Next week, Circus Circus. I'm meeting there giving a lecture on multiparticle bound state formations and specializing in the formation of bound states in Floquet dynamics. It should be a wild blast!

Hope it ain't in the Ukraine, wokka wokka!

spudb...@aol.com

Dec 22, 2022, 8:03:08 PM12/22/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com, goldenfield...@gmail.com
Current visual evidence that from bird species, dinosaurs are now re-emerging from their avian cousins due to the Darwinian pressures performed unconsciously by humans.

Proto  Dinos learn gaming from humans.

Proto T-rex's evolve from storks and teach themselves about machine guns.

Bird adapts to Western culture.

Soon, they (dinos) will re-emerge and take over. It is not AI that will do this but Avians. It will be AI or AVIAN Intelligence that controls us!!

Words to the wise, say this when they are your boss!
"It was not me who enslaved you, it was The Others! Don't blame me, Blame the others who are betraying you!!"