Search for time range

Henriette Roued

Sep 29, 2019, 4:02:04 PM9/29/19
to Europeana API forum
Hi,

I am attempting to search the newspaper collection for results in newspaper issued during the 20s. From the current documentation I have tried to put together this URL which I cannot get to work.

This returns a HTTP status 400

I have also tried

with the same result.

Best Henriette

Hugo Manguinhas

Sep 30, 2019, 3:49:32 AM9/30/19
to europe...@googlegroups.com

Dear Henriette,

Happy to see your interest in the newspaper collection... about the query, the brackets in date range needs to be escaped using %5B and %5D like so:

If you need any other help, just let me know.

With best regards,
Hugo Manguinhas

--
Visit Europeana Labs for API Documentation, Open Datasets, and our Apps Showcase - http://labs.europeana.eu

Hugo Manguinhas | Product Manager API
T: +31 (0)70 3140657

E: hugo.ma...@europeana.eu | Skype: hugo.manguinhas

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network Association: Sign up for the Association | #AllezCulture | @Europeanaeu | Europeana Pro website

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your
system.

Henriette Roued-Cunliffe

Oct 2, 2019, 2:45:46 AM10/2/19
to europe...@googlegroups.com