Creating Picking lists

Joe Shmo

May 22, 2014, 12:37:35 PM5/22/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I was using the demo to see if this could be a viable replacement for our company. However, after creating a Sales Order, I did not see a way to generate a picking list. Is it possible to do so? Thanks!

Rushabh Mehta

May 22, 2014, 10:56:27 PM5/22/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
To do that you have to create a Sales BOM

If you select an Item with a Sales BOM, packing list will be created.