Unable to submit purchase invoice: Debit and Credit not equal for this voucher

Nadim Bacho

May 10, 2014, 1:02:15 AM5/10/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I am having a problem submitting a purchase invoice. I keep on getting the error.

Debit and Credit not equal for this voucher: Diff (Debit) is -0.0449999980628

It may be some rounding issue in the code. Was hoping someone can give some advice on how to get around this.

Thanks,
Nadim

lxnow

May 10, 2014, 2:51:14 AM5/10/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Try setting decimal accuracy to 6 decimals under Setup

Nabin Hait

May 10, 2014, 4:40:29 AM5/10/14
to erpnext-user-forum@googlegroups.com Forum

Which version of erpnext uou are using? This problem was there in v2.0 but fixed in v3.0.

Nadim Bacho

May 10, 2014, 6:43:25 AM5/10/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Lxnow - I changed the float precision to 6 decimals and I was finally able to submit it. This seems like a good work around, but some problem still exists.

Thanks a lot for your response!