When users hosted by ERP Next will "receive" version 4? :)

Zoki

May 13, 2014, 6:41:40 PM5/13/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Any hint? :)

Best,

Zoran

Anand Doshi

May 14, 2014, 12:58:41 AM5/14/14
to Zoki, erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

Hi Zoki,

We will start with migrations from next week. Initially, we will migrate 2 or 3 accounts a week and once we know that we have taken care of most migration issues, we will speed it up.

Thanks, Anand.

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.

On 14 May 2014 at 4:11:43 am, Zoki (zor...@eu-build.com) wrote:

Any hint? :)

Best,

Zoran

robert

May 14, 2014, 4:41:32 PM5/14/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 12:41:40 AM UTC+2, Zoki wrote:
Any hint? :)

Best,

Zoran

So early August we can expect that all accounts are tranferred

robert

May 14, 2014, 4:41:38 PM5/14/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

Zoki