Drop-down menu in website

August Doo

Jul 28, 2014, 6:25:07 AM7/28/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How can I create the drop-down menu in website? I can't find parent label in the website setting page. Where can I find guidance?

Cheers,
August

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 28, 2014, 9:21:20 AM7/28/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Parent label will automatically be the top-level labels in previous rows

August Doo

Jul 28, 2014, 6:12:43 PM7/28/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How about if it doesn't appear automatically? I can see from https://laxsun.frappecloud.com that they did this successfully. But I can't figure out how to set it up. Now I have the site page and item hierarchy, but nothing can be found in the parent label when setting up the website. More support is really appreciated for this trial stage.

Cheers,
August

On 28-Jul-2014, at 3:55 pm, August Doo <hongx...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

How can I create the drop-down menu in website? I can't find parent label in the website setting page. Where can I find guidance?

Cheers,
August

Sunil Kumar

Jul 28, 2014, 10:52:36 PM7/28/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi August,

Yes, it appears automatically if you will setup the parent label. To setup the same, you can make it @

Website > Setup > Website settings > Top bar items

Rgds,
Sunil