Invoice Standard Invoice

Antreas A

Sep 15, 2014, 2:55:24 AM9/15/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
In the new version of the ERPnext we have only 5 templates on the "Print Format"

From where can we edit the standard invoice template?

Where can i find the template code in order to customize as we want?

Umair Sayyed

Sep 15, 2014, 3:02:35 AM9/15/14
to ERPNext User's Forum
Hello Antreas,

You can customize Standard print format from Customize Form. Please check following link to learn more about Customize Form tool.

https://erpnext.com/user-guide/customize-erpnext/customize-form

Since Standard print formats are generated from server side, its cannot be customized by scripting.

Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

Antreas A

Sep 15, 2014, 10:28:03 AM9/15/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I need to customize the print format of the form in html for example

thanks

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Antreas A <artem...@gmail.com> wrote:
In the new version of the ERPnext we have only 5 templates on the "Print Format"

From where can we edit the standard invoice template?

Where can i find the template code in order to customize as we want?

Rushabh Mehta

Sep 16, 2014, 1:29:01 AM9/16/14
On 15-Sep-2014, at 7:58 pm, Antreas A <artem...@gmail.com> wrote:

I need to customize the print format of the form in html for example

You have to build the print format in HTML - the standard format is generated from the standard sequence of fields in the form.

For more help:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/5782e153-ad65-48a6-b453-9f960c58cf83%40googlegroups.com.