Demo (Master Data)

chetan sharma

Aug 27, 2014, 1:05:16 AM8/27/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone
           Is anyone has a demo master data to load on the system. So that i can check basic functionality of system in my local system.
          As i just started with ERPNext first time and i am also new into this domain as well.
     Hopefully someone can help me on this regard.

Thanks
Chetan

Sunil Kumar

Aug 27, 2014, 2:26:47 AM8/27/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chetan,

We do not have any master data but I'm sure our demo URL will help you till last byte.

You can play around as you wish. :)
----
Sunil
Partner for ERPNext

chetan sharma

Aug 27, 2014, 2:47:21 AM8/27/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks allot sunil
            Actually we dont have full access to demo system, so actually i want to get the data of demo system on my local erpnext system to understand things better. Actually i am new to ERP system as well.
              It will be great a help, if it is possible to get this data.

Thanks
Chetan

Sunil Kumar

Aug 27, 2014, 3:50:25 AM8/27/14