Support Email

Muhammad Asim Baloch

Jun 7, 2014, 3:50:42 AM6/7/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Settings are OK for my support email, but its not retrieving and making Support Tickets. Please let me know what do to.

Muhammad Asim Baloch

Jun 7, 2014, 4:19:39 AM6/7/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
The emails are also being retrieved from my mailbox, but issue persist its not creating new tickets.

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 8, 2014, 12:55:35 AM6/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Can you check you Scheduler Log in the system at #Report/Scheduler Log ?

@rushabh_mehta

Muhammad Asim Baloch

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 9, 2014, 10:43:54 PM6/9/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
You might have to check your job worker log for any uncaught exceptions. Which version are you on?
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/8cfa6afa-c6c7-4dfd-af5a-7735fa5d86b8%40googlegroups.com.

Twitter: @rushabh_mehta

Muhammad Asim Baloch

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 11, 2014, 1:11:19 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Can you post this in the developer forum?

This one is more for functional issues.

@rushabh_mehta

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/c2d6e76a-1939-4008-98c6-b4d39bc17a96%40googlegroups.com.