role manager, voucher types

Asad Hassan Larik

Aug 5, 2014, 5:55:59 PM8/5/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
hello,

i want to set different role permissions for different voucher types, like i want the following permissions for my assistant:

journal voucher-(bank voucher)
only create/write, should not be able to submit

journal voucher-(all others)
create/write/submit.(full control)

it it possible in any easy to understand way?

thank you

Sunil Kumar

Aug 6, 2014, 12:21:43 AM8/6/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Asad,

Instead of setting properties on specific type of voucher, giving permission to the user through "Role permission manager" should solve your purpose.
(Setup > users & permission > Role permission manager)

----
Sunil
Partner for ERPNext
Message has been deleted

Asad Hassan Larik

Aug 6, 2014, 8:29:45 AM8/6/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I am using role permissions manager, but the role permission user doest not allow setting different settings for different types of journal vouchers separately.

Rushabh Mehta

Aug 7, 2014, 12:49:26 AM8/7/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Asad, That is not possible right unless you write a custom script.