What is the step by step to install ERPNext on the server?

Fabio Ferreira

Sep 6, 2014, 9:43:36 AM9/6/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to learn how to install ERPNext on the server, but I can not.
My server has to support Python?
How do I install ERPNext on the server?
I read the manual, but could not. Algém could help me?

Grateful

Omkar Ghatpande

Sep 6, 2014, 10:06:50 AM9/6/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

If you have CentOS 6, Debian 7 or Ubuntu installed, the setup_frappe.sh script will install all required dependencies for bench.

Please have a look at -
https://github.com/frappe/bench/blob/master/README.md

Additionally, you can also have a look at -
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/erpnext-developer-forum/PcLNiW6HRpw/m-CXcSudV2gJ

Regards

Omkar

Sent from a Mobile Device

Fabio Ferreira

Sep 6, 2014, 10:09:18 AM9/6/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Okay,
But I want to install an FTP. How do I do this?

Thanks

On 06-Sep-2014 7:13 pm, "Fabio Ferreira" <fferre...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to learn how to install ERPNext on the server, but I can not.
My server has to support Python?
How do I install ERPNext on the server?
I read the manual, but could not. Algém could help me?

Grateful

Omkar Ghatpande

Sep 6, 2014, 10:13:13 AM9/6/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

I guess you need to have ssh enabled and root access to your server. And a resolvable address to access the application post installation.

Sent from a Mobile Device

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/4a8daa63-7bba-4e53-bdb0-b4754ffe4d6d%40googlegroups.com.