Email alert not working

Rasika Dhingra

Sep 27, 2014, 4:54:25 PM9/27/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have created a workflow for the document PO, wherein after saving the PO (State open), the same has to be approved, then only the PO can be submitted.

Based on this workflow, I have created an email alert to send a mail to the approver when a new PO is created. However the same is  not working. I cant make out whatever is wrong. Attaching the screenshot for reference.

Please help.

Rushabh Mehta

Sep 29, 2014, 1:24:38 AM9/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Conditions seem fine. Which users are you sending the alert to?

--
1. Please be kind and don't send large attachments
2. For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues

Rasika Dhingra