Error when saving Sales Invoice

Sultan Ghaznawi

May 15, 2014, 10:46:03 AM5/15/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have successfully created my first delivery note, all went well and I tried to create an invoice for a portion of the items included in the delivery note. All the quantities in the invoice are subsets of the quantities specified in the DN. However, I receive error "Stock update can not be made against Delivery Note" when saving the invoice. Can you let me know if there is something I can do to resolve or what could be a possible error?

Thanks,

Sultan

Nabin Hait

May 15, 2014, 2:26:45 PM5/15/14
to erpnext-user-forum@googlegroups.com Forum

You should uncheck "Update Stock" checkbox above item table. As stock already reduced in delivery note, it should not be reduced again in invoice.