How to recover deleted sales invoices and to create a report to calculate monthly and quterly tax

Amit Bondwal

Jul 31, 2014, 1:19:01 AM7/31/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am new to erpnext and set up erpnext for a friend shop. I have two queries:-

1. The staff had deleted some invoices after saving invoices, without submitting sales invoice. So these invoices serial no. are missing, Is there any way to recover these invoices details.
2. How to create a report to calculate monthly and quaterly tax charged on sales,recived from customer.

Regards
Amit Bondwal.

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 31, 2014, 2:53:36 AM7/31/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am new to erpnext and set up erpnext for a friend shop. I have two queries:-

Welcome to the community!

1. The staff had deleted some invoices after saving invoices, without submitting sales invoice. So these invoices serial no. are missing, Is there any way to recover these invoices details.

Setup > Settings > Numbering Series

2. How to create a report to calculate monthly and quaterly tax charged on sales,recived from customer.

Accounts > Main Reports > Itemwise Sales Register (filter by Customer)

Regards
Amit Bondwal.

Nabin Hait

Jul 31, 2014, 2:53:41 AM7/31/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
1. There is no straight-forward way to recover deleted invoices, unless you recover them from backup.

2. Check Accounts -> Main Reports -> Sales Register.

Amit Bondwal

Jul 31, 2014, 3:48:18 AM7/31/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys, thanks for your reply,

@Rushabh,

Setup > Settings > Numbering Series,

what I have to put in update series options Prefix and Current Value.
this option will reset the serial numbers from one? and missing invoices serial no. will taken over by other invoices or invoice serials number of above missing serial invoices will changed?

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 31, 2014, 4:52:46 AM7/31/14
On 31-Jul-2014, at 1:17 pm, Amit Bondwal <bondwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys, thanks for your reply,

@Rushabh,

Setup > Settings > Numbering Series,

what I have to put in update series options Prefix and Current Value.
this option will reset the serial numbers from one?

It will set the counter to the number you set.

and missing invoices serial no. will taken over by other invoices or invoice serials number of above missing serial invoices will changed?

No

On 31-Jul-2014, at 10:49 am, Amit Bondwal <bondwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I am new to erpnext and set up erpnext for a friend shop. I have two queries:-

1. The staff had deleted some invoices after saving invoices, without submitting sales invoice. So these invoices serial no. are missing, Is there any way to recover these invoices details.
2. How to create a report to calculate monthly and quaterly tax charged on sales,recived from customer.

Regards
Amit Bondwal.

Amit Bondwal

Jul 31, 2014, 7:18:21 AM7/31/14