ITEM- and ITEM

Raja Ampat

Jun 24, 2014, 11:03:41 AM6/24/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com

The Steps of bugs arrive :

First of all …. This is happens

Message

Series cannot be "ITEM-". It should be one of "ITEM"

Did not save

Then I saw a message on my mail

frappecloudvia mail128-7.atl41.mandrillapp.com

10:36 PM (23 hours ago)

 [Important] [ERPNext] Renamed Documents via Patch

These documents have been renamed in your ERPNext instance: rajaampatnusantara.frappecloud.com

Renamed Delivery Note DN-00001 --> DN00002
Renamed Journal Voucher JV-00001 --> JV00007

Then So I Rename all … ITEM-000** -àITEM000** as example

And … this is the result

Duplicate name Item ITEM00003

Item ITEM00003 already exists

Did not save

Then So I Rename it again with different names

Report it to support ERPNEXT

And still …… up to now

Message

Series cannot be "ITEM-". It should be one of "ITEM"

Did not save

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 24, 2014, 11:13:49 AM6/24/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Raja,

Sorry for the confusing communication. The series was messed up due to a bug and has been automatically fixed. You do not need to do anything.

The message should have ideally ended as "this is just for your information, you do not need to take any action" - (we will learn!)

You can select the numbering series for your items from Setup > Settings > Naming Series

Raja Ampat

Jun 24, 2014, 10:56:27 PM6/24/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rushabh ,

our problem stll occurs , although we hv done things that you mentioned . could somebody help us , please > Thx

Message

Series cannot be "ITEM-". It should be one of "ITEM"
Did not save

Anand Doshi

Jun 25, 2014, 1:45:45 AM6/25/14
to ERPNext User's Forum