Further Information to better translation

Y Y

Aug 21, 2014, 3:47:59 AM8/21/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team,

We are doing translation against zh-cn.csv. While doing translation, we won't be able to get satisfied translation which can convince ourselves.
A link to some site with explanation is welcomed.

List here, hope can get future explanation for some wording:
(from Accounts)
1.  Contra Voucher
2. Make difference Entry
3. Is Opening
4. Is Advance
5. Get advances Recevied & Advance amount
6. Expense Head
7. Credit To

(from HR)
1. Class / Percentage
2. Total Experience
3. Held On
4. Privilege Leave
5. Rounded Off
6. Leave Encashment Amount

(from project)
1. Batch Time Logs for billing

(permission)
1. C-Form
2. GL Entry(what is GL?)
3. Party Type
4. what is difference between "Material Manager" and "Material Master Manager"?

(other)
1. Income booked for the digest period
2. Party Account
3. Prevdoc DocType (Supplier Quotation Item)

Thanks Very much.

Best Regards,
Yang

Rushabh Mehta

Aug 22, 2014, 3:00:33 AM8/22/14
On 21-Aug-2014, at 1:17 pm, Y Y <yangy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Team,

We are doing translation against zh-cn.csv. While doing translation, we won't be able to get satisfied translation which can convince ourselves.
A link to some site with explanation is welcomed.

List here, hope can get future explanation for some wording:
(from Accounts)
1.  Contra Voucher

its a bank to bank transfer (we can remove this actually)

2. Make difference Entry

automatically make an entry in JV for the debit / credit difference (this can be understood in context)

3. Is Opening

(Accounting) Mark as account opening entry

4. Is Advance

(Accounting) Mark as advance payment

5. Get advances Recevied & Advance amount

Related to accounting

6. Expense Head
7. Credit To

(from HR)
1. Class / Percentage
2. Total Experience

Total Work Experience

3. Held On

as in event "held on"

4. Privilege Leave

type of leave

5. Rounded Off
6. Leave Encashment Amount

amount of unused leaves encashed

(from project)
1. Batch Time Logs for billing

Group time log entries for billing (bill a group of time logs together)

(permission)
1. C-Form

ignre

2. GL Entry(what is GL?)

General Ledger

3. Party Type

Type of party (Customer, Supplier, Sales Partner, Employee etc)

4. what is difference between "Material Manager" and "Material Master Manager"?

Master manager can change Item, Group etc masters

(other)
1. Income booked for the digest period

For email digest

2. Party Account

Customer / Supplier

3. Prevdoc DocType (Supplier Quotation Item)

Ignore!

Thanks Very much.

Best Regards,
Yang

Y Y

Aug 24, 2014, 3:41:47 AM8/24/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
thanks very much.

Federico Torreti

Aug 28, 2014, 7:11:37 AM8/28/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I can help with the Chinese translation as well. YY, if you have a draft, I would be happy to review.

Fede
thanks very much.

Y Y

Aug 28, 2014, 9:33:27 PM8/28/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Federico,

are you in china, mainland or ...?
which contact information can reaches you?

thanks,
yang

在 2014年8月28日星期四UTC+8下午7时11分37秒,Federico Torreti写道:

Federico Torreti

Aug 29, 2014, 9:09:52 PM8/29/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Yes, mainland. Let's work it off here: https://github.com/ftorreti/erpnext/edit/release-3.x.x/translations/zh-cn.csv or attach the file for review here, unless the folks at ERPNext have another better suggestion.

Rushabh Mehta

Aug 29, 2014, 11:23:54 PM8/29/14

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/b5bbd7f0-354f-4ede-b0f3-f4044724ee63%40googlegroups.com.